Monday, January 16, 2012

W h a t I ' m R e a d i n g





I promised myself that this year I would do some more reading on my own - meaning read something besides textbooks and academic journal articles.  Here is what I have on my immediate list:

1. Post Modernism - By Christopher Butler

2. The Stranger  - By Albert Camus

3. The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life - By Erving Goffman

4. Me Talk Pretty One Day - By David Sedaris

You may notice that two of my choices are Sociology related... despite how much time I devote to my Sociology studies I still love reading about different theories and Sociologists....so yes, I am a Sociology nerd. Hopefully the goal to read these is completed in a decent amount of time. I better get started before my final semester of undergrad completely takes over my free time (and my sanity).

No comments: