Thursday, January 26, 2012

A d v i c e T o L i v e B y


About 2 years ago, I had a mid college crisis. At the time, I wasn't happy with what I was studying and the direction those studies would point me.  I had several chats with my ever supportive parents about changing my major and one evening my dad handed me these words of wisdom which he had written down on a post-it note. Not only did those words inspire this painting, they inspired me to make a decision for myself and my future that has given me a great sense of purpose and hope for the future. Now I am studying a subject I love, which has provided me with countless rewarding experiences and self-confidence,  I will be graduating in a few months and I am applying to graduate schools to continue my studies. Here's to the next step!

No comments: